Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: Spridget 50th

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: Spridget 50th
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 13:53:29 -0700
Larry Daniels wrote:  No offense, but any farther east and we'd have to
trade our LBC's in for  Amphicars.  Convenient for some;  pretty darn
far for many.  Any compromise possible?

You hit the nail on  the head, Larry.  The further it is from the
geographical center, the more difficult it would be for people to
attend, especially for 40+ year old cars to drive there.  Unless, of
course, there are a series of vehicle paramedics stationed along the
way.  This goes along with the issue of putting high mountains in front
of these vintage cars.

Buster Evans