Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: Spridget 50th

To: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: Spridget 50th
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 14:57:23 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>

Well we have a lot to discuss but I am throwing this out anyway.

The Philadelphia MG Club (I am a member) is sponsoring MG2008 in
Valley Forge PA. Late june 2008 (I forget the exact dates, I will get
them) Since a LOT of Spridget owners have Midgets, can we
coordinate?? As Biff mentioned, all of the Sprite anniversaries for
the last 25 years have been held in Carlisle PA, about 90 minutes
from Valley Forge. The Philly MG Club would love to host the 50th as
part of MG2008. We are all together in this small hobby of ours. A-H
Sprite begat the Midget, after all.

<snip>

Larry

No offense, but any farther east and we'd have to trade our LBC's in for
Amphicars.  Convenient for some; pretty darn far for many.

Any compromise possible?

LD