Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: Spridget 50th

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: Spridget 50th
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 00:18:29 -0400
Well we have a lot to discuss but I am throwing this out anyway.

The Philadelphia MG Club (I am a member) is sponsoring MG2008 in
Valley Forge PA. Late june 2008 (I forget the exact dates, I will get
them) Since a LOT of Spridget owners have Midgets, can we
coordinate?? As Biff mentioned, all of the Sprite anniversaries for
the last 25 years have been held in Carlisle PA, about 90 minutes
from Valley Forge. The Philly MG Club would love to host the 50th as
part of MG2008. We are all together in this small hobby of ours. A-H
Sprite begat the Midget, after all.

If the Spridgets group(s) decide to do an east/west coast thing, can
we, on the east coast coordinate with MG2008 (I can do that, I belong
to both organ.. well I was gonna say organizations, but the spridget
group is not a "real" organization).

I think we can do this, The Philly MG Club is asking for ALL LBC
groups to come to Valley Forge in late June 2008. Since that
coordinates with the 50th, can we do something together???

Larry

PS I replied to all, I will get this bounced from bugeye and
Midgetsprite I expect.

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.