Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: Spridget 50th

To: Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: Spridget 50th
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 16:27:58 -0400
I have no objections to doing it elsewhere, just suggesting the
option for Spridgets to be "Honorary Guests" at MG 2008. We already
have hotel and show locations on contract so moving the annual NAMGBR
show from Valley Forge is not an option.

Just throwing the idea out. After all Dr Moses held them all in PA.

If the 50th is not held in the PA area, I likely will not be able to
attend as I am committed to MG2008. Unless they are weeks apart.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.