Re: 76 Midget trade on craigslist CT

To: Bud Osbourne <abcoz@hky.com>
Subject: Re: 76 Midget trade on craigslist CT
From: chuck <cciaffone@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 11:16:17 -0500
My wife was driving our young son in our '77 porche-powered ;-)
VW Transporter Type II just outside of Woodstock NY back in the
late '70s. Young kid runs a stop sign and broadsides our bus,
throwing it head-on into a huge Buick wagon. The wife was fine.
Son had a minor concussion. Bus was repairable -- new bits on
the front and straighten passenger-side floor. The Buick was
totaled, totally collapsed in the front. The couple in the front
seats of the wagon were seriously hurt and spent weeks in
hospital. The kid lost his license, went to court, and his
insurance company paid out bundles.

I know which vehicle I think was safest, and it wasn't the huge
Umerican behemouth by a long shot.

chuck