Re: [Spridgets] shifting isssues

To: <ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] shifting isssues
From: "Paul Herder" <george.brokaw@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 05:27:34 -0600
Here's my 2 cents (US).

When you push in the clutch, the input shaft (with the clutch disc) is
supposed to be disconnected from the spinning engine but if the input shaft
is tight in the pilot bushing then it would be still spinning with the
engine and you would have problems getting into gears.

It doesn't need much to keep the transmission spinning.

YMMV, not valid in the state of confusion, yada, yada, yada...

Paul