Re: Electric fan attachment

To: MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: Re: Electric fan attachment
From: Craig Wright <craig@p-d-g.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 10:30:56 -0700
It is true. It also applies to 427 FE's. They are always sonic tested to
determine
if there is adequate wall thickness for any bore greater than .015" over.  They
boring bare is shifted to place the bore in the center of the remaining walls
resulting in fairly uniform wall thickness. Sonic testing will tell you if you
can
rebore your 260 and how much.

Craig Wright
437 Cobra
Considering a Tiger for vintage racing

--
Craig Wright                          Product Design Group, Inc.
craig@p-d-g.com                   4635 Viewridge Ave.