Re: Electric fan attachment

To: FRANK_BONIFAZI@HP-FtCollins-om4.om.hp.com
Subject: Re: Electric fan attachment
From: Kevin Meek <kevnmeek@netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 07:34:49 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 20 Aug 1998 MWood24020@aol.com wrote:

> I think you're right when you state at the end of your post, "I'm still
> convinced it can be turned into a reliable cruiser". My Tiger used to run hot
> with the, basically, stock 260. When I dropped in the Motorsport 302, I also
> had my radiator re-cored with modern technology.

I also had the same situation.  Rebuilt a stock 260 bored .020 over,
added the six-bladed Ford fan, and had the stock radiator rodded out.
The first trip we take in it - right to the top of the gauge and
spitting coolant as soon as we hit traffic.  I replaced the radiator
with one supplied by Paul Reisentz, and it was like night and day.
It's never puked up coolant since; even at the track in Bakersfield
in the middle of summer...I certainly can recommend it!
Kevin Meek (kevnmeek@netcom.com)         Sunbeam Tiger Mk 1A
Santa Cruz, California             Sunbeam Alpine SI & S3 GT