Re: Weight, or lack thereof

To: "Frank Marrone" <marrone@wco.com>,
Subject: Re: Weight, or lack thereof
From: "Chris Richards" <richards@northcoast.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 20:37:54 -0500
Frank-  I also new someone who knew someone who had a cousin who had a book
that said the shell of a Tiger or Alpine can be lifted by two people.  I
think your guess of 750 lbs is probably pretty close.  Is Larry Wright a
Sumo Wrestler??!??

Chris in Trinidad

> From: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>
> To: 'Tigerlist * (E-mail)' <tigers@autox.team.net>
> Subject: RE: Weight, or lack thereof
> Date: Thursday, November 05, 1998 10:47 PM
>
> Wow, when we lifted my 100% stripped down Tiger body it took 4 of us and
it was somewhat of a strain. I'd of put it around 750 lbs.  Maybe Tigers
are a little heavier than an Alpine but something still doesn't add up.
Maybe me and my friends are just wimps.