RE: Weight, or lack thereof

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Weight, or lack thereof
From: "Allan Connell" <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 21:09:54 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From:   owner-tigers@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-tigers@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of DrMayf@aol.com
Sent:   Friday, November 06, 1998 5:41 AM
To:     richards@northcoast.com; marrone@wco.com; tigers@autox.team.net

access to the underside.... But, I wouldn't strip the car, turn it over,
just
to change the muffler bearings. Only for really serious work underneath.
For
a long time, I just had the car sitting on it's furniture dolly, resting on

Muffler bearings.  Hmmmm, could the failure of these muffler bearings
possibly be what is causing those annoying fumes in my cockpit??  If the
fumes did not smell so much like exhaust I would have thought it was a
personal problem.  Do these bearings have anything to do with the header
flange gaskets??  Could there possibly be a relationship here??

Allan