Re: [Tigers] Crossmember Installation Headache: Advice Needed

To: "CoolVT@aol.com" <CoolVT@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Crossmember Installation Headache: Advice Needed
From: Jim <jim@island.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 18:29:57 -0700
That's what I would do... Loosen all the mounts and 'hang' the
motor... Then get the damn cross member bolted in . The motor mounts
are a lot more forgiving ! Don't forget to put 'safety' bolts in the
mounts! See the great article on Tigers United called '350 Lunati
stroker' about that one...

Jim
B382000446

Sent from my iPhone