Re: [Tigers] Fuel pump question

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fuel pump question
From: "Curt Hoffman" <choffman9@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 11:33:00 -0400
Just as an aside, this all could be a  red herring. I had my engine built
and we failed two cams right on the startup. Actually one starting up on the
dyno for a break in and the next rebuild after about 25 miles. Turned out to
be due to using flat tappets and the new oils not being up to the task. Went
to roller rockers and Rotella T oil  and so far no issues on the 3rd
generation rebuild.

Curt