Re: [Tigers] Fuel pump question

To: Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fuel pump question
From: Gabbard Gabbard <gabbardalex@att.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 18:31:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,
A crankcase full of gasoline seems odd. How does a carb of any type
overflowing
for any reason not produce hydrostatic lock in a cylinder with
the quantity of
fuel described? What path to the oil pan is open to gasoline
through the carb?
In a properly built system; there is no such path. I think
gasoline in the oil
is not the problem leading to cam bearing destruction.
Alex Gabbard