Re: [Tigers] Fuel pump question

To: Thomas Witt <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fuel pump question
From: Jeff Howarth <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 07:11:48 +0100
Hi Allan,

I think everyone but your engine builder is of the same opinion.

I guess the proof of the pudding is to get him to state what he is
putting the cause down to and then put a gallon of fuel in the tanks and
put the ignition on - if you have fuel everywhere out of the carb and
down the inlet you can check further. If the fuel pump stops on pressure
build up and the gas stays in the tank then its over to him.

Jeff

In message <DA5890ABF0B74C1FB21D1A0AE33CD5AD@student2>, Thomas Witt
<atwittsend@verizon.net> writes