RE: application of emissions decal/label on fender under the

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: application of emissions decal/label on fender under the
From: pchalk@senet.com.au
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 17:55:00 +091800
I assume that the sticker is affixed with acrylic adhesive. To move any object
stuck with acr adhesive, try heating gently with a hairdryer (no, don't peel
the paint off);  Try moving the sticker and rolling the bubbles out with a
roller or yr finger carefully. Once the adhesive is softened , things are much
more manageable.

Peter Chalk

> Bob,
>
> If you want the air bubbles out...Get yourself a sewing needle and puncture
> a tiny hole and you will get the bubblesout. As far as the creases go...I
> don't think there is a remedy for that.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Patrick

This mail sent through SE Net Webmail