RE: application of emissions decal/label on fender under the

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: application of emissions decal/label on fender under the
From: "Jon L. Fry" <Jon@Fry.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 21:08:51 -0500
My '69 has the commission plate over the left fender.  It has the
commission number color and trim codes on that plate.  The emissions
sticker is on the left underside of the hood (or is it bonnet).  The
car was restored in 1989-90 time frame.  I believe it is original
condition though.

Jon Fry
TR6 1969 CC26464L
Jon@Fry.net