RE: application of emissions decal/label on fender under the

To: "'6pack@autox.team.net '" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: application of emissions decal/label on fender under the
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 21:29:57 -0500
Strangely I have only two rivet holes on the top inside fender on the
drivers'side(LHD). I bought the car in 1986 and it was like that. I always
assumed it was some sort of metal nameplate that went there. The chassis ID
is on a silver metal strip riveted to the firewall on the right-hand side.
So what is supposed to go on top of the left wheel arch of a 1972 TR6
cc83453O ?

Mark Hooper