RE: first electrical issue

To: "'Peter Macholdt'" <vze2846b@verizon.net>,
Subject: RE: first electrical issue
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:40:17 -0400
OK, I stand corrected. Wouldn't be the first time I have been wrong. RE your
dead battery suggestion, Isn't that the situation where your battery is
sucking up all the alternator because it's internally shorted? That's why I
asked if the battery was getting warm after a run. Once the battery starts
to die it gets hot from the current passing through doing no good to man or
beast.

Mark