Re: First Cross Country Trip (in the dead of winter)

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: First Cross Country Trip (in the dead of winter)
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:06:42 EST
"After a few hours on the road, you are going to be mighty uncomfortable."

Balderdash!  Rubbish!  My TR6 is the most comfortable car I've ever owned. I
have driven it 17 - 18 hours at a stretch many, many times. I've driven it
from here in Tennessee to Canada, Key West, Colorado, Maine, Wisconsin - I've
driven it to every state east of the Mississippi, and several west, summer
and winter, top down as long as the temperature is above 60, sometimes even
when it's below that.

Of course, I'm just a youngster, so maybe it is a little bit hard on you old
guys. I'm only 62, so maybe when I get old, I won't be able to appreciate it
either.

Cheers,

Geezer Dan