Re: First Cross Country Trip (in the dead of winter)

To: "Vink, Graham" <vinkg@fleishman.com>,
Subject: Re: First Cross Country Trip (in the dead of winter)
From: "mitch" <mitchv@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 17:25:19 -0800
took mine on 2 trips last year. phoenix to cincinati (3 days, almost to the
saddle sore stage) and cincinnati to houston 20 hours or so and a sore butt)
but the trips were fun and the car ran excellent. climbed the mountaains
around flagstaff at 80 easily, blowing by people actually. :) the crummy
zenith carbs people complain about worked excellent at all altitudes.
they're so crummy i just rebuilt 3 to bolt on my current car! :)