Re: First Cross Country Trip (in the dead of winter)

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: First Cross Country Trip (in the dead of winter)
From: "Michael Whitfield" <uawhit@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 17:26:19 -0600
I also have to disagree with the uncomfortable statement.  I picked up my 6 in
Flint, Michigan in June and drove it back to Alabama.  I did stop in Kentucky
for the night, but I have not had a more enjoyable trip in many a year.  Being
the first week in June it was very cool the first day with the top down but
warmed up nicely when I got farther South.
I hope that you have a great trip and only wish that you could experience it
with the top down.  You will love it.

maw
'74 TR6