Roller rockers continued

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Roller rockers continued
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 08:15:58 -0800 (PST)
Listers,

Thanks for all of your responses.  For you additional information the rockers
are the Goodparts 1.55/1 ratio.  My question really related to the average of
30 PSI loss in compression and yes, with a nearly10/1 compression ratio I used
to have from 193 to 204 PSI. I didn't expect any noticeable difference in power
just from the roller aspect of the rockers but did think that the change in
rocker ratio might improve power slightly.  I believe your responses have
answered my question.  Overlap at idle reduces the compression somewhat because
of the increased rocker ratio.

Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR6