RE: Roller rockers continued

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Roller rockers continued
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 19:43:52 -0500
David,

I tried both plain text, and rich text! Both produced the same result. I
have not tried HTML!

I subscribed to a chevy list awhile back when I was doing a resto on a
Nova SS. It permitted a maximum of 90K per message so that pictures
properly condensed could be used within the message. HTML set of course.

Is this possible on this list?

If not, why not?

Jim

Jim

Try going to Format, then select Plain Text instead of HTML (although
this may cause you to lose photos etc. I'm not sure).
If you're already doing that......it's beyond my skill level!!!!!

David