RE: Roller rockers continued

To: jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Roller rockers continued
From: "Gene Holtzclaw" <motrv8d@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 23:57:04 +0000
Jim, I understand what you are saying about overall lift yet I think that
where you are possibly wrong is amount of valve lift during overlap. If the
stock rockers open both valves at overlap, say .002, then the new ratio may
open them .003 at overlap, hence some cylinder pressure loss at overlap.
IMHO.