RE: Roller rockers continued

To: jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com (Jim Swarthout)
Subject: RE: Roller rockers continued
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 22:20:03 -0800 (PST)
Jim S.---Looks like we have agreed to disagree with the loss of pressure
(with the RR ratio increase)

Here are my thoughts. We know that the increase in the ratio will hold
both valves open longer during the overlap segment of the stroke, while
cranking. Now you have a time-against-pressure sequence that has
occurred, where I believe this could cause lower readings. I think the
key words here are at Cranking Speeds.

Do we still disagree? I'm willing to learn new things!

Dick