Re: Re:differential questions

To: <tr6@kc4sw.com>, "Web_disscusion List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re:differential questions
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:24:57 -0600
 You don't have to remove the muffler on a single exhaust TR6, but it may be
required on the latter duel pipe ones. You just need to let the rear of the
differential drop  slowly  until the rear mounts pass the studs then pull the
floor jack back while still lowering it. You may have to tilt the front mounts
away from the frame where it comes together.

Richard Seaton

ps, if you have the differential out tap it for a drain plug, but remove the
rear cover to get any of the metal shavings out.