Re: differential questions

To: "Steve Hanselman" <tr6@kc4sw.com>, "'6pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: differential questions
From: "Richard Cottingham" <rcotting@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 08:27:25 -0400
Steve - since the diff mounts are a "weak link" in a TR6, it sure wouldn't
hurt to do what you can while the rest of the rear end is dismantled.  At
least check the brackets visually.  I tend to favour replacement of mounts
with poly vs. rubber and would definitely do that.  Between that and new U
joints, you will be surprised in the behaviour modification of the rear end
during spirited shifting/cornering.

Rich C.
Hailfax, Nova Scotia

Back on the list after a lengthy absence and mourning the loss of our fine
fall (driving) weather.