RE: 3 carb setup and alum flywheel

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 3 carb setup and alum flywheel
From: "mitch vamos" <mitchvamos@operamail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 04:21:39 +0100
GRIND#   SEAT DURATION  .050 DURATION  CAM LIFT
70-9        280            228          .262
COLD LASH  exhaust .012 intake .010
HOT STREET. 9.5:1 MAX W/O CAM BEARINGS.

the card they sent says .381" lift @1.45 rar
rocker arm ratio i guess.
intake opens at 4 degrees closes at 44, same with exhaust.
duration 280/280

as far as the idle goes in the back of my mind i was thinking bypass valves
also like Vance wrote although i do have them plugged off. seems to run great
just have to fix the idle glitch.