RE: 3 carb setup and alum flywheel

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 3 carb setup and alum flywheel
From: "steve bridge" <slbridge@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:07:39 +0000
sitting still and revved it, was over 6000 in a
> > heartbeat.

   Not to tell one what to do, but 6000 rpms on a new motor can be hard on
it. Quickly letting off from full throttle with no resistance puts much
stress on connecting rods.  Maybe that's an urban legend as I am only
repeating what I have been told and I am strictly a Gorilla Mechanic.  I was
waiting to hear from the more knowledgable on the list before I said
anything, but would not like to see you damage your new motor.
SDSteve

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up  fast & reliable Internet access with prime