RE: 3 carb setup and alum flywheel

To: "mitch vamos" <mitchvamos@operamail.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 3 carb setup and alum flywheel
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 08:07:43 -0800
        Mitch:

        This is essentially the PI cam, but with the lobe centers further apart
so it should idle considerably better and get better fuel economy. If I did the
math correctly, your lobe centers are at 110 degrees and the PI cam was at 105
degrees if memory serves.
        You really went for performance. What else did you do to the motor? How
is the cold idle? Lumpy or smooth? Is the engine peaky? Inquiring minds want to
know!!!

        Cheers,

        Vance