Re: 3 carb setup and alum flywheel

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 3 carb setup and alum flywheel
From: "Nick Gemas" <gln@worldpath.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:08:39 -0500
Mitch,
    I've been running the same setup for 3 years now. I have the same cam
and Good's 3 carb setup with ram air box. I also have a Spal 16" fan I'm
also running 1:55 roller rockers, 10:1 Compression, cam bearings balanced ,
lightened flywheel , shot peened rods. I'm also running oversized intake
valves and $1500.00 worth of porting (I wouldn't spend the money again
though) . The car scoots pretty good and pulls hard right up.The triple
carbs with dual Ansa's sound sweet, she really barks!  The idle is a tiny
bit lumpy but not bad at all. The anti run on valve is a must with this set
up. I'd do things a bit different the next time around though, school of
hard knocks you know. Have fun .

Nick