Re: Concours Question

To: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Concours Question
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:22:43 -0800
Well  they are already "rust" ... but the Judges at the Serrano
Concours said "any visible rust" requires a deduction ... this kept
Rosey from a Podium finish ...

Eastwood has hi-temp colors in : Factory Gray, Stainless Steel,
Silver, and Satin Black.  I  am thinking that Factory Gray might be
the way to go ...

Comments appreciated.

--
Bill  Pugh