Re: Concours Question

To: anabil007@comcast.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Concours Question
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:58:11 EST
In a message dated 12/19/2005 4:58:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
anabil007@comcast.net writes:

What is  the Concours "correct" color for the exhaust manifold on a 1970
TR6??

Thanks for your time
--
Bill   Pugh

Bill,
Very good question!  I, personally, use the Eastwood product or I have  had a
few of the cars Jet Hot Coated in the Cast Iron Gray. No issues, got  thru
judging fine.  The real answer of course is Rust!  Somewhat "Bad  Form" for a
show car? Who really knows what they looked like at the factory.  Where one
might run into trouble is if they sprayed it with Hi Temp silver  paint.  We
know
they were not like that.
Darrell