Re: oil cooler

To: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: oil cooler
From: William McIntire <william.mcintire@wright.edu>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 20:23:16 -0500
Sloane
I sorta share you opinion. After all if "waste
material" goes down hill and water flows under
pressure, where's a bucket of oil gonna go if it's
not dumped? Do have a Speedster that has the filter
up dip of the pan and sideways. Check valves are
good there. Runnin a NAPA filter on the 6. So far so
good, haven't noticed and pressure irregularities
and... the engine hasn't blown, yet.

Other than being a pain to change, I don't know
anything about the OEM filters. Was really amazed at
the differences in filters from the Web site.
Bill