Re: Frame off restoration crossroads.....color?

To: S Mann <quicksilver_rising@yahoo.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Frame off restoration crossroads.....color?
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:15:22 -0800 (PST)
Scott,

Like the song says, "It's yo' thing, do what you wanna
do"

That said, restorations can be as detailed/costly as
you make them.  I doubt most people ever recover the
cost of a full restoration...I said most.  You can
always buy a car that's either already done or one
that you want to MAKE ORIGINAL & do what you want to
your current car.  Who says you have to have just one
anyway?  I don't:-)

As far as black goes...I think they look cool in
black, but I'm also told that black shows every speck
of dirt.  Paint may be more difficult to get right.
Once it's done though...they look sharp!  I believe
the last TRials Best of Show car was Black.  Not just
black...ALL BLACK.  Even the bumpers were black.  It
was a mean lookin' car.  A Black TR250 won best of
show 2 years ago.  Very original car...though I don't
think the car was originally black, but it was done
"right".

It's your ride...

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez