Re: [6pack] Starter ?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Starter ?
From: "Jeff Fetner" <fetnerj001@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:10:44 -1000
John,

  In '74 Triumph put a starter relay in to meet the requirement of having
seat belts on before the car will start.  Your seat belt switchery is
probably bypassed, but the starter relay is likely still in the circuit.
Maybe a wire there got knocked loose (or it's on its last electron).  It
should be under the horn relay over by the fusebox.

Jeff
'74 TR6 CF13816U