autox-cm

Proposed Rules Change

To: "CM List" <autox-cm@autox.team.net>
Subject: Proposed Rules Change
From: "anne & greg" <gvav27@home.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 21:34:33 -0400
I noted that Fastrack in the April SportsCar has a proposed rule change that
would impact CMod.  It would eliminate the requirement to have an operational
reverse gear.  See item 11 on page F-48.

Personally I am not in favor of this proposed change as it is inconsistent with
the GCR requirements for Road Racing on which our class is based.  Also I don't
see the need for such a change.  What does the rest of the class think?

Greg Vincent
CM 127
'84 Van Diemen (with operational reverse gear)

///
///  autox-cm@autox.team.net mailing list
///