autox-cm

Re: Proposed Rules Change

To: anne & greg <gvav27@home.com>
Subject: Re: Proposed Rules Change
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 21:20:04 -0500
anne & greg wrote:

> I noted that Fastrack in the April SportsCar has a proposed rule change that
> would impact CMod.  It would eliminate the requirement to have an operational
> reverse gear.  See item 11 on page F-48.
>
> Personally I am not in favor of this proposed change as it is inconsistent
>with
> the GCR requirements for Road Racing on which our class is based.  Also I
>don't
> see the need for such a change.  What does the rest of the class think?

To be perfecty honest, I didn't know they could be had with reverse
gears. :) They allow other things, like fire systems, to be left off.
Is this in-consistent with that?  You have reverse, how many do not?
Would you enforce the rule if not changed?

Pat

///
///  autox-cm@autox.team.net mailing list
///