autox-cm

Re: Proposed Rules Change

To: gvav27@home.com, autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Proposed Rules Change
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 21:59:58 EDT
It doesn't really impact me much. I can never find reverse anyway?????????
And if I could find it? I would be afraid of backing over a little guy like
Dick R in the paddock!!!!!

I still wanna hear about the Texas Tour event. I think this Eric Jones fellow
is a  real "Sand Bagger" He said earlier this season that he wouldn't be
beating anyone soon
with his new car. Whats the deal here?????? Come on Eric, come clean on this
one. Were you in Mexico over the winter training in shifter karts or
something???

Mike B.99cm

In a message dated 4/9/01 8:38:55 PM Central Daylight Time, gvav27@home.com