autox-cm

Re: Proposed Rules Change

To: rasmussend@mindspring.com, Hottvr@aol.com, gvav27@home.com,
Subject: Re: Proposed Rules Change
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 23:32:42 EDT
rasmussend@mindspring.com writes:

<< My "problem" is somewhat different. I can find reverse, but thanks to the
 mirrors I have, I can avoid cutting giants like Mike B off at the kneecaps
 with that nasty rear spoiler on my car or impaling him with the exhaust
 pipe (GRIN). Actually, I'm so little that I don't have the strength to back
 the car up hill(grin). >>

I don't really feel like a giant??? I feel fat and old but not a giant. That
Jim???
guy from up around Chicago?? That guy was a CM giant!!!!!!!!!!!

Dick I guess the exhaust pipe would impact somewhere near the ankle??? Right??

Mike(Still wanna hear this "Texas" story)B. 99cm
www.boltmaker.com/ABasin.html

///
///  autox-cm@autox.team.net mailing list
///