Re: C4 Vette

To: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: C4 Vette
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 19:07:06 -0400
At 04:04 PM 10/5/1999 -0400, Adam Popp wrote:
>There is already a fair place 4 the C4 vettes and that is called B/SP!
>>
>>  There were a million dollars worth of C4s at the '89 Nationals...Give
them a fair place to play and they will come...

They also dominated what was probably the first million dollar autocross
grid in 1986 in whatever the class was called then (I was there (ASP Lotus
Europa) and may have been the first person to do the math to get the
"million dollar grid" statement)

That grid had a bunch of C4 vettes, a couple of Porsches and Nissan Z's and
the BPL (more vettes). Of course, that was when C4's were the "car to have"
for the class!

Dick Rasmussen
CM 85
85 Van Diemen RF-85 Formula Ford