Re: Autocross Timing/Scoring Software

To: "Craig Blome" <cblome@yahoo.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Autocross Timing/Scoring Software
From: "GPSoftware" <gpsoftware@icehouse.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 22:18:50 -0700
Craig,

This is a great description. I don't know enough (yet) to make any claims
but I believe that a properly written VxD would enable the same job to be
done under Windoze. There would be a lot of advanges to having a Windows
based program if you could get the timing part down. I don't interface to an
external timer because there are already options available, and I see having
the PC do timing as the "nitch" for Accucros.

Gary

Gary Poole
GPSoftware
P.O. Box 421