RE: Swaybars

To: "'Robert Glover'" <rob@f-body.org>
Subject: RE: Swaybars
From: Phil Osborne <posborne@minuteman-ups.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 13:14:45 -0500

  > I may sound jaded or frustrated or what, but I seriously doubt that the
SEB will make any rule changes that don't suit them.  It really doesn't
matter what the people want; it's all a matter of what they feel like
doing.

Rob <

And on what basis do you share this opinion?    Have you been denied a
particular request?
What makes you or anyone else think the SEB can please everyone?  Just look
at some of the suggestions that have been posted on this list in the past
90 days, and tell me if you think all of them, one of them, or none of them
should be considered.  How many of them have actually been submitted to the
SEB?  What could the SEB possibly stand to gain by making rules based on
what THEY want?
I really wish folks would think before making such broad-based and baseless
statements...

Phil O.