Re: wheel question

To: "Lee Witkowski" <lwitkowski@ameritech.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wheel question
From: "Mike Healy" <mapman1138@interaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 10:12:03 -0500
Thanks, Lee. I appreciate the information. Now, if only I could somehow
avoid driving to Naperville with 4 dirty rims piled in my space-challenged
car.

Autox related content: I've run at a total of 4 events over the last year.
All of them have been at a Kart track. This weekend I'm trying a
"cone-field" for the first time. I am apprehensive, to say the least. Any
advice? Or should I just resign myself to getting lost a few times?

Thanks,

Mike