Re: Why not "pro" cone chasers?

To: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com
Subject: Re: Why not "pro" cone chasers?
From: Mdmtrsport@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 11:06:39 EDT
In a message dated 10/19/99 3:10:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dg50@daimlerchrysler.com writes:

> You know, I'd bet that a sizable portion of newbies would opt to work
LONGER,
> if
>  it meant free entry...

Good point, and I was stereotyping newbies, by any means. Cool that they
understood when explained, and I have had that experience too. But it does,
and will wear thin.

I think it is incumbent on an organizer to attempt to structure a Solo so the
workers are not fried at the end of the day. A challenge no doubt, but no
less important than designing a good course and having a friendly tech
inspection. I hate cliches, but *user freindly* comes to mind.

Mike