Lower Cost Improvements

To: "TEAM.NET" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lower Cost Improvements
From: Scott Meyers <solo2@uswest.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 12:57:32 -0700
I've seen advertising about the special ignition wires, 'blueprinted'
injectors, and platinum plugs, and wondered just how much each helps.

As far as cost the plugs are very inexpensive. No brainer, but, are the
platinums really any better?

The ignition wires are around $120 or so.....right?  (Magnicor?)  Heard
good things about them.

As far as the injectors, my 1992 240SX has 95000 miles (nicely broken
in), so I am suspecting that the injectors might be les than optimum.

BUT, do I buy new injectors, get mine 'cleaned', or spring for the
"blueprinted" ones (whatever that means.

Anyone care to share experiences about which of those three injector
things are the best option, or any of the two other things?

Thanks,

Scott Meyers
Getting ready for E Stock nex year :-)