Re: Superspeedways

To: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>
Subject: Re: Superspeedways
From: "kart38" <kart38@home.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 13:25:55 -0600
I will not argue over this, if Moore was still alive I might.  I will only
say that this has happened on roadcourses as well.  In 1964 Nascar legend
Joe Weatherly at the roadcourse in Riverside California.  He lost his brakes
and cut across the corner.  This launched his car and he hit a wall with the
driver's side.  This accident took his life, but that isn't the point.  The
point is that he was going slower and on a roadcourse (and yes I know safety
has come a long way but it is still a valid example).  There are just some
types of accidents that can't be prepared for.  Later all.

Jason