Re: Greg Moore

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Greg Moore
From: Mark Belcik <solo390@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 17:16:46 -0600
Obviously I've heard about the accident now, and know that he hit the
inside wall, but would someone be so kind to explain exactly what the
series of events were that led up to the accident?  I was unable to watch
the race this weekend and hadn't heard anything about it till now.  (I
don't get much of a chance to watch tv)

Thanks,
Mark