re: Greg Moore

To: "Autox List" <Autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Greg Moore
From: "Cliff Loh" <cliff_loh@infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 16:09:51 -0800
From: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com

>By now, everyone wil have heard of Greg Moore's fatal accident in the
CART race
>this past weekend. I cannot begin to express the sense of loss and
regret I feel
 >- Greg was an inspiration to Canadians everywhere, and especially to
other
>Canadian race car drivers and aspiring race car drivers.
>
>My deepest sympathies go out to the members of the Players' team, and
to the
>Moore family.

Today the entire country mourns the loss of a great ambassador.  The
city of Vancouver grieves.  The kids at the karting club where Greg
got his start have lost a hero.  The Moore family has lost their son.
No words I can offer can do justice to the impact that Greg Moore had.
Go to players-racing.com and you'll know just the kind of impression
that Greg had worldwide.  To have achieved so much both on and off the
track in such a short time was truly remarkable. Leave a message as I
believe it will be forwarded to the Moore family.

-c.
Cliff Loh, Vancouver, B.C. CANADA
cliff_loh@infoserve.net,
inbred_hick@yahoo.com (alternate)