Re: Looking for Jobby Job!!

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: Looking for Jobby Job!!
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 1999 08:22:21 -0700
I'd like to add here that my Miata isn't for sell...yet.  And besides,
it really sucks, and Brian would hate it.

Now the moment I leave the class, the car will probably be wayyy better,
and Brian should then consider it.  But til then, this car is a real
POS, that I just wouldn't feel right foisting on poor Brian.

--Byron